Proper wheel alignment is the key to maximizing the life of your tires however it is also a major contributor to fuel economy. Keeping all four wheels in alignment decreases the resistance that the road surface can apply to your vehicle, thereby decreasing the amount of fuel consumption needed to overcome those forces. Many factors can cause your vehicle to need re-alignment: dramatic stops and starts, hitting curbs, accidents, heavy loads, potholes, and normal wear and tear on suspension and steering components. Maintain the handling and performance your vehicle was designed with by keeping your vehicle in alignment specifications.
Lamb’s Computerized Alignment service:
- Computerized pre-adjustment measurements of Camber, Caster, and Toe
- Thrust angle measurements and adjustment.
- Ride Height measurements and adjustments when applicable.
- Computerized post-adjustments of all angles.
Improper Alignment warnings:
- Your steering wheel is not straight when driving on a level road.
- Your tires are wearing prematurely or unevenly.
- You hear strange noises in your suspension system.
- The vehicle wanders from side to side, or “pulls” when driving in a straight line.
- Your tires squeal when you turn.
- The vehicle’s steering feels loose, mushy, or too tight.