Visit the Best Tire Shop in Lakeway, TX
Lamb’s Tire & Automotive in Lakeway provides all your tire needs at competitive prices! You can extend the life of your tires by investing time in routine tire inspections and maintenance, including tire rotation, tire balancing, alignment and timely tire repair. Your tires will wear more evenly, which improves fuel efficiency, and you will protect the safety of your family and other passengers.
Let our professional service staff at our auto repair shop in Lakeway help by setting up a regular schedule of inspections for you.
Not all tire stores are created equal
Lamb’s is committed to providing top-quality, honest, and professional auto care every day. Tires are our specialty and our tire experts are ready to answer your questions and assist in picking out new tires or maintaining your current tires.
Industry experts say tires should be inspected and rotated every 5,000 miles. Your tire warranty will also provide information specific to your brand of tires.
A Lamb’s tire inspection includes:
- Checking tire tread for wear
- Rotating tires
- Repairing flat tires
- Balancing tires
- Checking tire pressure
- Aligning the wheels
- Inspecting wheel bearings
- Checking the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) service
Lamb’s tire experts can provide guidance on the frequency of inspections that is appropriate for your tires and vehicle.
Tire repair or replacement?
Should you repair that flat tire or should you replace it? Besides cost, there are a number of factors to consider in making this decision. The number one concern is always safety, so here are some things to consider:
- If a puncture is in the tread and is less than ¼ inch in diameter, a repair is appropriate.
- A puncture in the sidewall or shoulder of the tire is dangerous. Buy a new tire.
- If you run through an area of nails and pick up more than one, you can get the tire repaired if the punctures are at least 16 inches apart.
- Large cuts or tread that is separated indicates that you should replace the tire. Stop into your Lamb’s in Lakeway and let our staff help you choose the best tire for your needs and your budget. Your family’s safety is too important to take a chance with unsafe tires.
Lamb’s knows tires!
If you have decided to purchase one or more new tires, our ASE-certified technicians will help you choose the best tires for your vehicle and your budget.
Experts recommend replacing all four tires at once. But if you can only buy two tires, the recommendation is that the new tires should be installed on the rear and the older tires on the car be moved forward. Ask our technicians for guidance on choosing the tire and the placement on the vehicle.
Tire replacement can put an unexpected strain on your budget. Check out our coupon page to be sure that you are getting the most value for your money. You will find savings on tires and tire services, but also on many other great auto repair services.