Transmission Shop Austin, TX
Since transmission fluid loses effectiveness in time, flushing your transmission fluid often might lengthen the life of the transmission itself and avoid some transmission problems. Lamb’s Tire & Automotive delivers high quality budget friendly Austin, TX transmission repair and auto repair services in Austin, TX.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission. This coating helps protect against extreme wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is essential that a transmission fluid flush be performed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is very important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness in time. Replacing your transmission fluid at routine periods may lengthen the life of the transmission and prevent certain transmission troubles.
Transmission Repair in Austin, TX Protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission checked if:
- Your automobile won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be sliding
- Transmission is extraordinarily loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
- Grinding noises when shifting gears
- Issues with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
- We drop the transmission pan and flush old fluid
- We replace the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indications of wear, damage, or corrosion
Lamb’s Tire & Automotive offers quality Transmission Repair in Austin, TX
Schedule a consultation for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Lamb’s Tire & Automotive to prevent common transmission complications and lengthen the life of your automobile! Contact Lamb’s Tire & Automotive now to schedule your next Transmission Fluid Flush. Lamb’s Tire & Automotive is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Austin, TX.