Brake Service and Repair in Round Rock, TX
Routine Brake Inspection Services at Lamb’s Tire & Automotive
Come to Lamb’s Tire & Automotive in Round Rock for the best brake service near you, both for maintenance to keep your brakes in top condition and for fast repairs when you need them. Most experts recommend a brake check every 6,000 miles or six months, whichever comes first, or more often if you frequently drive in extreme or adverse weather or road conditions. Also check your car’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendations on brake inspections.
Using the latest technology available, our ASE-Certified technicians will perform a comprehensive inspection of your brakes that will include the following:
- Check the cylinders
- Inspect all springs and adjusters
- Check wheel bearings and grease seals
- Lubricate the brake calipers
- Machine the drums and rotors
- Replace the shoes and brake pads, if necessary
If repairs are needed, you will receive a free written quote for the service or repairs your brakes need to keep you safe on the road.
Check our coupons page for specials and other ways to save on all our services.
Signs of Brake Problems
The following signs could be indications of brake problems. Schedule an appointment in between routine maintenance checks to make sure your brakes are in proper working order.
- Pulling to one side when braking.
- Squealing, thumping, or grinding or other unusual sounds.
- Vibration or pulsing through the brakes and into the steering wheel.
- Softness in the brake pedal.
- Yellow puddles under the car.
- Warning light for brakes illuminates on dash.
- A high-pitched squeaking when stopping.
- Unusual odors when braking.
By paying attention to your car and following up on signs of trouble, you can save yourself money in expensive repairs later.
Your Driving Habits and Your Brakes
Your brakes can be worn faster simply by the type of driving you do every day, as well as by some personal driving habits:
- Stop-and-go driving.
- Weight in the car.
- Riding the brake.
- Driving in bumper to bumper traffic.
- Aggressive driving
If any of these things describe your driving experience or habits, schedule your brake inspections more frequently.
Lamb’s Free Concierge Service
As a value-added service to our customers, we will pick your car up (within three miles of our shop) and bring it in for the scheduled repairs or inspection. Upon completion, we will clean and sanitize the car at all contact points and then return the car to you.
This free service saves you time in the shop, but it also ensures your safety by keeping you off the road if brake repairs are needed. We pride ourselves on superior service and this is one way we can say “thank you” to you, our valued customer.
Schedule an appointment at Lamb’s in Round Rock today.